Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. As a brand designer on our Brand Studio team at Webflow, you’ll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of visual designers helping bring the Webflow brand to life. In this role, you’ll help shape Webflow’s look and feel across brand marketing experiences, tackling brand design & marketing initiatives that span digital, print, and video. Working with team members across design, product, and marketing, you’ll strive to understand our customers and our brand and help craft the experiences that make Webflow, Webflow.We’re looking for a highly collaborative visual designer who can drive work and advocate for excellent brand storytelling and design craft. This role sits within Webflow’s Brand Studio team, within the creative pillar.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Brand Designer, you’ll …
- Work closely with the Creative & Web teams to scale and amplify the Webflow brand in new ways across integrated & brand campaigns, product launches, and content initiatives.
- Develop and influence strong production processes that enable agility and support smooth cross-functional collaboration.
- Pitch in on the look and feel of projects going on across the org to bring a level of polish and a Webflow-y lens to everything we ship.
- Collaborate with marketing and Brand Design team members in shaping the evolution of Webflow’s brand, voice, and strategy as our company and offerings evolve.
- Become (if not already) deeply versed in Webflow’s product capabilities to best convey its powerful offerings via beautifully crafted designs.
- Be a source of inspiration for the Brand Studio team.
You’ll thrive as a Brand Designer (Creative) if you:
- Have 4+ years as a designer or art director (either working for in-house creative teams, or agencies)
- Have a design portfolio with examples of brand and web design work showing your keen eye for good design and attention to detail.
- Are opportunity oriented, self-motivated, proactive and don't wait to be told what to do, and are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and evolve as a designer
- Are a highly collaborative team player and are comfortable sharing work early and often
- Are genuinely excited and motivated by Webflow’s mission.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.